1. When he was asked why he went there, he said he was sent there to be trained for a space flight.
2. Jim was too careless to pass the exam last term.
3. Lily used to have long straight hair. (改为反意疑问句
4. Similarly, we should pay attention to...
5. （对划线部分提问） _________ _________ has he been a top fashion designer?
6. Do you know the boy who is called Tom.
7. We must keep the noise under 50 dbs.(分贝（改成被动语态）
8. But for me, I would rather think of the matter in ...way.至于我，我宁愿以……的方式来看待这一问题。例句：But for me, I would rather think of the matter in a positive way.至于我，我宁愿以乐观的态度来看待这一问题。
9. He came in and was followed by his students
10. Jack's mother asked him, ^v^Have you packed your things?^v^ Jack's mother asked him ____ he ____ packed his things.
11. Because he is a physicist, he could well explained how to do the research.
12. I quite agree with the statement that… the reasons are chiefly as follows. 我十分赞同这一论述，即……，其主要原因如下:例句：I quite agree with the statement that living in the big city is better than living in the small town. The reasons are chiefly as follows. 我十分赞同这一论述，即居住在大城市比小城镇好，其主要原因如下：
13. He followed his students and came in.
14. We do our homework every evening. （改为否定句）
15. Remember to ring me up as soon as you get to Nanjing Make ____ to give me a ring as soon as you _____ Nanjing.
16. The elderly man pushed the birds into the river.（改为被动语态）
17. As time goes by ,he becoms aware of it.
18. Peoples views onvary from person to person. Some hold thatHowever, others believe that
19. If you are not brave, you’ll lose your last chance.（保持原句意思）
21. They realized Hainan was a beautiful place after they reached there.
22. They decided that they wouldn't have the picnic because of the bad weather. (改为简单句
23. Meaningless information is difficult for the little boy to remember. （保持原句意思）
24. People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题。
25. There are many places of interest, among which is the Yunji mountain,whose scenery is very beautiful, which attracts lots of tourists from different places every year.
26. They couldn't catch the train because of the heavy traffic. The heital?
27. To go fishing is fun. （句意不变 ）
28. Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our daily life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. For example,...互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了许多好处，但也产生了一些严重的问题。比如，……例句：Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our daily life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. For example, there are more and more students indulged in computer games.互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了许多好处，但也产生了一些严重的问题。比如：越来越多的学生沉迷于电脑游戏而无法自拔。
29. 根据他的话判断）, he did well in his exam. (judge
30. They will send him to work in Japan for one year. (改为被动语态
31. Li Lei decided to move to Canada when he was thirty.
32. Bell is said __________ the telephone. (用不定式
33. I prefer walking there to going by bus.
34. 语篇填空 用所给动词的适当形式填空。(一）
35. As far as I am concerned, ...我认为……例句：As far as I am concerned, studying abroad has advantages and disadvantage.我认为出过留学有好处也有坏处。
36. But I do not think that this view can hold water.但我并不认为这一观点能站得住脚。
37. Sam does some cleaning in the morning. (改为否定句
38. My watch doesn't work well.
39. The answer to this problem is...问题的答案是……例句：The answer to this problem is to perfect education system.问题的答案是完善教育体系。
40. Cao Fei joined the League three years ago.
41. Though he had been told several times, he didn’t understand me.
42. Some people are in favor of the idea of doing... They point out the fact that...有人赞成……，他们指出……例句：Some people are in favor of the idea of planting trees. They point out the fact that only trees can save our air.有人赞成植树这个想法，他们指出了只有树木可以拯救空气的这个事实。
43. People used to enjoy themselves chatting on MSN when it worked well. (保持句意基本不变
44. The words on the notice board are very small. I can’t see them clearly.(保持句子原意
45. Did they know the answer to the question? Ididn’t know… (合并为一句 I didn’t know ________ they had ________ the answer to the question.
46. 简单句和复合句之间的互换常见的有：带有疑问词的宾语从句改为特殊疑问词＋to＋动词原形的不定式；结果状语从句so…that…改为enough to或too…to…的简单句。
47. They store much information in the computer. (改成被动语态
48. That detective film is so amazing. （改为感叹句）
49. When he saw from the top of the mountain, he viewed a beautiful city.
51. Yang Li wei said to us, ^v^I'm going to visit your school tomorrow. ^v^ We were all pleased.
52. The annual school sports meeting was held yesterday. It presented a marvelous opening ceremony.
53. Attitudes towards... vary from person to person. 人们对待……的态度因人而异例句：Attitudes towards drugs vary from person to person. 人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异。
54. Everything has two sides and...is not an exception, it has both advantages and disadvantages.任何事物都是有两面性，……也不例外。它既有有利的一面，也有不利的一面。例句：Everything has two sides and studying abroad is not an exception, it has both advantages and disadvantages.任何事物都是有两面性，出国留学也不例外。它既有有利的一面，也有不利的一面。
55. consisting of / which consists of
56. It seems that they have known each other.
57. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that... 这种现象主要是源于……的现实例句：he phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that parents spoil their kids.这种现象主要是源于父母溺爱的事实。
59. When the national flag is being hoisted, all the students stand at attention, . (fix
60. Further, we hold the opinion that...此外，我们坚持认为……例句：Further, we hold the opinion that football is very funny.此外，我们坚持认为足球是很有趣的。
61. 在合并句子时，有些连词如not only…but also…, neither…nor…, either…or…是就近原则，连接两个主语时动词形式取决于与动词邻近的主语。而both…and…连接两个主语时,主语是复数。
62. Mike doesn’t like classical music. Billy doesn’t either. （合并成一句） _________ Mike nor Billy __________ classical music.
63. My friends lost their way when they were traveling in Hong Kong. (改为一般疑问句
64. Mr. Wang washes his car once a month. （改为一般疑问句）
65. Nancy is too young to dress herself.
66. My brother has been away from home for two days.
67. His mother knew why the little boy was unhappy all day. (改为一般疑问句
68. 改反意疑问句时注意hardly, never, seldom, few, little, no等词表达的是否定意义，变反意疑问句时用肯定形式。
69. The woman who was dressed in a blue skirt delivered a speech to us.
70. The moon, which travels round the earth once every month, is a natural satellite of the earth.
71. When the test was finished, we began our holiday.
72. There is no doubt that...has its drawbacks as well as merits. 毫无疑问，……有优点也有缺点。例句：There is no doubt that job-hopping has its drawbacks as well as merits. 毫无疑问，跳槽有优点也有缺点。
73. The English people hardly ever shake hands between the strangers .( 改为反意疑问句
74. After the problem was solved,he took a rest.
75. Gold is less valuable than diamond. (保持句意不变
76. Could you tell me where the East Street Hospital is? Excuse me, ____ is the _____ to the East Street Hospital?
77. Here are some suggestions for handling…这是处理……的一些建议。例句：Here are some suggestions for handling the problem of learning in winter.这是解决冬天学习的一些建议。
78. The plane is so big that it can carry 300 passengers at one time. （改为简单句）
79. Judging from / by his words/what he said
81. The Smiths will invite the professor to take part in the party. (改成被动语态 to take part in the party by the Smiths.
82. We will have to finish the work hardly if you don't help us. We can't finish the work _____ _____ ______
83. “Can I borrow your bike for a while or not?”（ 保持句意基本不变）
84. Mark's flown to Hainan Island for winter holidays. (改为反意疑问句
85. My dictionary isn't so thick as yours.
86. As for me, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that...至于我，在某种程度上我同意后面的观点，我认为……例句： As for me, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that living in the small town is more convenient.至于我，在某种程度上我同意后面的观点，我认为在城镇居住更加的便捷。
87. She likes singing better than dancing. She ____ singing ____ dancing.
88. Dolphins are so clever that they can follow the instructions.（保持句意基本不变） Dolphins are ________ ________ to follow the instructions.
89. I once read a book called Man, Woman and Child, which enabled me to understand the love in a family.
90. As an old saying goes,...正如一句古老的谚语所说,……例句：As an old saying goes, there is a will there is a way.正如一句古老的谚语所说，有志者事竟成。
91. They couldn't catch the train because of the heavy traffic. The heavy traffic _____ them from _____ the train.
92. This is the man who organized the activity.
93. If John doesn’t apologize for what he did, I will tell the teacher about his bad behavior.
94. There are different opinions among people as to
95. She put the digital camera on the bed just now. (改为否定句
96. You can choose only one of the two: a mini-TV or a DVD player. (改为选择疑问句
97. The change in ...largely results from the fact that......的变化很大程度上是因为……例句：The change in our campus largely results from the fact that our consciousness has changed.我们校园的变化很大程度上是因为我们意识的转变。
98. After the opening ceremony, we sat in the base of our class. We waited patiently for the beginning of the race.
99. The book is exciting to read.
100. Personally, I am standing on the side of...就个人而言，我站在……的一边。例句：Personally, I am standing on the side of living alone.就个人而言，我站在独居这一边。
101. dating back to/from (which dates back to/from
1. He donated over 10 billion dollars in order that he could sponsor education, culture, sports, and public welfare in the earth-stricken area.
2. The couple couldn’t decide which flat they should choose at first. （保持原句意
3. Kitty does well in English.
4. Attitudes towards vary from person to person.==Different people hold different attitudes towards
5. This is the most interesting film I have ever seen. I have ____seen _____ an interesting film before.
6. They invited the astronaut and his wife to the party on Christmas Eve.(改为被动语态
7. If time permits, we will
8. I have already finished the test paper.（改为否定句）
10. It took Mary two weeks to prepare for the exam.
11. ^v^My grandpa doesn't like coffee or coke^v^ said Bob
12. The manager arrived here a few minutes ago. （保持句意不变）
13. Jane doesn't go to work by bus any longer.
15. People may have different opinions on
17. Don’t throw rubbish here and there. Our teacher said to us. (合并为一句
18. My friend Christine took part in the 800-meter race. She had received training many times, so she kept calm before the race. After 400 meters, though she looked tired, she still tried her best to run. We screamed and beat the drum when we saw she passed by. She won the medal, and we were proud of it. (把短文中的从句或并列句改成非谓语动词
19. I’ve already saved enough money to buy a new car. (改为否定句
20. Every coin has two sides.事物都有两面性。例句：Every coin has two sides. Suitable exercise is good for people’s health, but too much will be harmful.事物都有两面性。适当的锻炼有助于健康，但是过度却会对身体有害。
21. She could hardly understand this passage. (改为反意疑问句
22. The little girl didn’t go to bed unless the grandmother told her a story. (保持句意基本不变
23. He looks very funny with that hat on. (改为感叹句
24. No one knows when we will start tomorrow. （保持原句意思）
25. He has already been there .(改为一般疑问句
26. Different people have different opinions about...不同的人对……有不同的看法。例句：Different people have different opinions about swimming in winter.不同的人对冬泳有不同的看法。
27. The manager told him how to get useful information. (改为否定句
29. He was so young that he could not go to school. He was too young __________ to school.
30. Dick was so short that he couldn’t touch the top of the bookshelf.（保持句意基本不变）
31. According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph, it can be seen that...根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……例句： According to the statistics in the graph, it can be seen that our economic is growing rapidly.根据图表中的数据可以看出我们的经济正在快速发展中。
32. He told the children to go and watch his tank of Ghost fish. (改为被动语态 The children ________ ________ to go and watch his tank of Ghost fish.
33. to go to the People’s Square by underground. (对划线部分提问
34. Johnson denied cheating in the competition.（改为反意疑问句）
35. I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting for us because...我坚信美好的未来正等着我们，因为……例句：I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting for us because we are connecting with the world.我坚信美好的未来正等着我们，因为我们正在与世界接轨。
36. All in all, we cannot live without… So, we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise. 总之，我们无法离开……而生存。但同时，我们必须寻求新的解决方案来应付可能出现的新问题。例句：All in all, we cannot live without water. So, we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise. 总之，离开水我们将无法生存。所以，我们必须寻求新的解决方案来应付可能出现的新问题。
37. If you don’t improve your handwriting, you will lose marks in the exam. (合成同义句
38. It is true that ... , but the chief faults are...……是事实，但是主要的问题是……例句：It is true that population will cause burden to the environment, but the chief faults are industrial pollution, extensive deforestation and air pollution.人口会给环境带来压力是事实，但是主要的问题是工业污染、过度砍伐以及空气污染。
39. Some of my classmates work very hard, and they hope to fulfill their dream. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40. She was so careless that she couldn’t find the mistakes in her test paper. (保持句意基本不变
41. People throw away millions of plastic bags in our city every day. （改成被动语态）
42. They grew some sunflowers in their garden last year.（改为否定句）
43. He doesn’t seem to mind by others. (make
44. Personally, I believe that...就我个人而言，我相信……例句：Personally, I believe that studying abroad is good for our Chinese students.就我个人而言，我相信出过留学对我们中国学生是有好处的。
45. If you don't hurry up, you can't catch the train.
46. I was late for school because of the traffic accident. The traffic accident _____ me _____ getting to school on time.
47. Unless I have a quiet room, I cannot do any work. （保持句意不变）
48. The room is so dirty that we can’t live in it.（保持句意不变）
49. Different people hold different attitudes toward... 对……人们的态度各不相同。 例句：Different people hold different attitudes toward smoking. 对于香烟人们的态度各不相同。
50. Only in this way can we…只有这样，我们才能…… 例句：Only in this way can we save our life.只有这样，我们才能拯救我们的生活。
51. It happened that he had been invited
52. We can’t finish the work in such a short time. (保持原句意思
53. This is an article （由五部分组成）five parts. (consist
54. Your father used to ride a bike. （改成反意问句）
55. Jane drinks milk every morning.（改为一般疑问句）
56. The flowers his friend gave him will die unless it is watered every day.
57. Tom’s sister can speak English and Japanese very well. (改为反意疑问句
58. We can solve the problems with the help of the teacher. (改为被动语态 The problems can _________ _________ with the help of the teacher.
60. Do you know the boy who knows Japanese?
61. I don’t decide what I should do.
62. It must be realized that…我们必须意识到……例句：It must be realized that parents’ love is the most selfless emotion in the world.我们必须意识到父母的爱是这个世界上最无私的情感。
63. It is high time that ...是时候……例句：It is high time that we should take action to protect our environment.我们是时候要采取行动保护环境了。
64. I don't know where we can grow vegetables in the city. (改为简单句 I don't know _________ _________ grow vegetables in the city.
65. After the bridge had been completed, it went through a hard time because of the bad weather.
66. He has some money left.（改成否定句）
67. Owing to ..., we have...由于……，我们已经……。例句：Owing to reading this book, we have learned a lot.由于读了这本书，我们学到了很多。
70. -Thank you very much. -You're welcome.
71. He was born on the 18th of January, 1979 in Taiwan, and he was raised by his mother and was shy and quiet during his childhood.
72. The best way to solve the troubles is…解决这些麻烦的最好办法是……例句：The best way to solve the troubles is to get up early.解决这些麻烦的最好办法是早起。
73. I find the statement that...to be too narrow.我觉得……的观点过于狭隘。例句：I find the statement that benefit comes first to be too narrow.我觉得利益优先的观点过于狭隘。
- 上一篇： 房建电工承包合同范本(热门64篇)