1. Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up.
2. So many books, so little time.
3. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
4. One person's craziness is another person's reality.
5. The past has no power over the present moment.
6. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
7. Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end. 所有的事情到最后都会好起来的，如果不够好，说明还没到最后。
8. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
9. Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.
10. You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes.
11. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
12. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.过去是痛楚的，但我认为你可以逃避，也可以向它学习。
13. Little by little, one travels far.
14. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
15. I am not young enough to know everything.
16. If not me, who? If not now, when?
17. Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
18. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
19. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
20. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
21. You can have it all. Just not all at once.
22. Try a little harder to be a little better.
23. Reading is not about learning. It is living well.
24. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
25. Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind.
26. Life is about creating yourself.
27. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
28. Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.请记住，幸福不是目的地，而是行进中的漫漫旅程。
29. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
30. A house without books is like a room without windows.
31. If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.
32. Think before you speak. Read before you think.
33. What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.
34. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
35. Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life.
36. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
37. Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
38. We read to know we're not alone.
39. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
40. Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
41. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
42. It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
43. The heart will break, yet brokenly live on.
44. There is no friend as loyal as a book.
45. The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
46. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
47. The past is always tense, the future perfect.
48. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
49. Books are a uniquely portable magic.
50. What's meant to be will always find a way.
51. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
52. Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
53. When in doubt, go reading.
54. Here’s to books, the cheapest vacation you can buy.
55. Have to experience some uncertainty to willing to cherish the present.非要经历一些无常，才能甘愿珍惜当下。
56. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
57. Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.
58. Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.
59. I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
60. Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end.所有的事情到最后都会好起来的，如果不够好，说明还没到最后。
61. He that can’t endure the bad, will not live to see the good.忍不了痛苦，就见不到幸福。
62. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
63. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
64. When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
65. Live to the point of tears.
66. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
67. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
68. Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
69. The scariest moment is always just before you start.
70. I think; therefore I am.
71. A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone.
72. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
73. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
74. Let our scars fall in love.
75. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
76. The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
77. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
78. No one has the right to judge you. They might have heard your stories, but they didn’t feel what you were going through.没人有权利评断你。他们也许听了你的故事，但他们并没有感受过你所经历的。
79. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
80. If you see me as an option, then maybe I should just see you as a memory.如果你把我当成一个选项，我会把你当成一段回忆。
81. Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
82. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
83. Sleep is good, books are better.
84. You can never be overdressed or over educated.
85. Books are the only thing that never dies.
86. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
87. To define is to limit.
88. No matter how bad things get,something good is out there,just over the horizon.不管事情变得多坏，在不远的地方，相信总会有一些美好即将来临。
89. Deep in everyone's heart, hides the evidence of one's own eternity.每个人的内心都隐藏着自身不朽的证据。
90. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是，你即使跨过一个又一个失敗，但也沒有失去热情。
91. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
92. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
93. Not all those who wander are lost.
94. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
95. Promise yourself to accept life as it comes and truly make each day special.努力让自己接受生活的本来面目，让生命的每一天变得意义非凡。
96. Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry.
97. Even if I'm not strong enough now, but for you, I'll try to be stronger.即使我也不够坚强，但我永远都会把我的坚强为你绽放，为了你而变得更坚强。
98. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
99. Everything you can imagine is real.
100. If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
101. It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.
102. Success is falling nine times and getting up ten. 成功就是跌倒九次，第十次仍会站起来。
103. Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer.
104. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.当生活给你100个伤心的原因，你就还它1000个微笑的理由。
105. To say goodbye is to die a little.
106. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
107. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
108. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
109. To err is human, to forgive, divine.
110. Forever is composed of nows.
111. No one has ever become poor by giving.
112. You never fail until you stop trying.
113. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.